We are a demanding and socially responsible customer
- We pay great attention to social responsibility in all our activities. We try to propagate the idea of socially responsible behaviour also among our suppliers.
- In all procurement processes and in relations with key and strategic suppliers we follow a clearly defined selection procedures.
- Our key selection criteria include: quality of products and services, reliability, a supplier's stability and reputation; a supplier's social responsibility; price and delivery terms.
- We also provide audit services, which is why the question of independence is another important criterion when selecting a supplier.
- Besides adhering to strictly defined selection procedures, we also introduced the Supplier's Code of Ethics of KPMG Czech Republic which we incorporate into all supplier contracts with our key and strategic suppliers.
- In this Code of Ethics, we particularly commit our suppliers to act in line with all regulations, respect human rights and ethics and to protect the environment.
- We procure over 80% of goods and services from local companies and entrepreneurs.
- In the 2014 calendar year, we purchased goods and services totalling TCZK 2 083 (2013 – TCZK 1 813) from companies which count more than 50% of disabled persons among their employees.